In the food industry sector the Institute focuses on vegetable chains which also includes cultivated mushrooms. In practice, this means making the industry more competitive, raising the level of food safety, increasing public awareness of local food and raw materials and developing educational services and events for companies.
The Institute's expertise also covers:
• Self-management and HACCP-systems
• Carrying out surveys in occupational hygiene
• Training for licences in health and occupational safety
• Planning fishery development
• Cold chain testing
• Training and testing in hygiene skills
• Customized company-specific training
• Information retrieval
• Planning and organizing development projects
• Consultation for start-up companies
• Planning and organizing of development projects
• Making use of the Institute’s extensive networking systems
In practice, the Institute works within current projects and markets its know-how as services outside its projects. Does our expertise interest you? Please contact us!
Check out the Genuine Tastes web page
Information covering the whole of Finland, particularly on small food processing businesses, is now available under a single common web address www.aitojamakuja.fi.